On Air Now
Radio X Chilled with Sarah Gosling 10pm - 1am
15 January 2024, 06:15
“Win £2,024 on The Chris Moyles Show” on Radio X, January 2024 – Specific Rules
1. The “Win £2,024 on the Chris Moyles Show” promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Monday 15th January 2024 to Friday 19thJanuary 2024 on Radio X, including the Radio X Text Club. Global is the Promoter.
2. IMPORTANT: THIS PROMOTION IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF GREAT BRITAIN WHO ARE LOCATED IN GREAT BRITAIN AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND IS NOT OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF NORTHERN IRELAND. The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. The Promotion will be open between 06:30 and 08:00 every day on Monday 15th January to Friday 19th January 2024 (the ‘Opening Times’)
4. There are three ways to enter the Promotion:
· By phone call (Free Entry Route)
· Via SMS Text Message
· Online via Radio X’s Win+ Platform
5. Entry via phone call (Free Entry Route)
5.1. To enter the Promotion by phone call, you must call 03308809151 from a valid UK mobile phone number, following the instructions given via the phone line.
5.2. You must complete the phone call during the Opening Times of the Promotion.
5.3. Phone calls from the UK are charged at your standard network rate only. This is not a premium rate phone call. You must have permission from the bill payer before entering the Promotion.
5.4. You may not withhold your phone number when you call.
5.5. We reserve the right to withhold any prize from you if we believe that you are making multiple entries by phone at the same time or using automated dialling technology.
6. Entry via SMS Text Message:
6.1. To enter the promotion, you must send a text message starting with the keyword WIN to 83936 (the ‘Text Message Line’). The text system may not recognise any other format of the keyword.
6.2. Entries received outside of the Promotion’s Opening Times will not be included in the Promotion but may still be charged.
6.3. Text messages will be charged at £2 plus one standard network rate message.
6.4. On entering the Promotion, you will receive text bouncebacks which confirm your entry and invite you to take part in offers for bonus entries. The details of these offers will be included in the bouncebacks and a full breakdown of how these offers work is detailed below in clause
6.5. It is your responsibility to ensure that, if you respond to any of these offers, the text lines for the Promotion round are still open when you do so.
7. Entry online via Radio X Win+ Platform:
7.1. To enter the Promotion online (‘Online Entry’), you must use Radio X’s Win+ platform.
7.2. To do so, you must visit the ‘Win with the Chris Moyles Show’ page on Radio X’s Win+ platform (https://winplus.radiox.co.uk/).
7.3. You must complete your entry, during the Promotion’s Opening Times by selecting the number of entries you would like to purchase and completing the payment journey through your chosen Payment Services Provider (PSP).
8. All entry options, tariffs and costs, including bonus entries are available in the table below. For any SMS text message entries, you may also incur a standard network charge for each message you send us.
9. With regard to entries charged to a mobile phone (via either SMS or Direct Carrier Billing):
9.1. We are not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of messages and/or charges to and/or from us
9.2. We are not responsible for erroneous entries which may occur through a mobile phone network or handset error.
9.3. As this is a Premium Rate Promotion, it is your responsibility to ensure you have sufficient credit on your phone to pay for this. In the event you enter and have insufficient credit to pay for your entry/entries, payment may be taken at a later date.
10. Once the Text Message Line, Online Entry and Free Entry Route have closed, one entry will be selected at random from all the entries received. The selected entry must be eligible. If the entry belongs to you, one of our representatives will call you on the telephone number on which you entered. If your entry is ineligible, we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another entrant, as applicable.
11. If the selected entry belongs to you, you will be asked to have a call with a presenter(s). That call will either be broadcast live or pre-recorded for future broadcast. You must answer your telephone when we contact you. We may only call once unless stated by presenters on air. Someone else cannot answer the phone, participate or accept a prize on your behalf. If: (i) you fail to answer the phone; (ii) someone else answers the phone; (iii) the call goes to voicemail; (iv) the call becomes disconnected; or (v) you are not (or do not seem to be) in a position to safely and/or lawfully take or remain on the call (for example, if you are or seem to be driving); or (vi) you are not audible or intelligible or we are not able to conduct a conversation with you in a manner that is suitable for broadcast for any reason beyond our control (including, but not limited to: low/no signal on your device, a call is dropped by any network, you are travelling, there is too much background noise or feedback, etc.); before or during the Promotion, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable. If you have complied with all applicable terms and conditions, and if you are successful (including correctly answering any questions and/or successfully completing any tasks, as applicable), then you will be declared the winner of the Promotion, on-air.
12. As part of the process of winning the £2,024 prize, you may also be asked to take part in an on-air game for entertainment purposes.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise expressly stated, each Promotion round is a separate round, and the text system will be re-set after each round.
14. We reserve the right to take the Promotion off-air if programming output requires it.
15. We may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
16. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we may interview you and your guest(s)/travel companions(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companions(s) in connection with the Promotion either by telephone or in person and we may use such films, recordings and/or photograph(s) for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
17. By entering the Promotion you are requesting that we process your entry into the Promotion immediately. We complete the entry process immediately following receipt of your entry and therefore you acknowledge that once you enter the Promotion you will lose any right you may have to cancel your entry and receive a refund (whether under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or otherwise)
18. The Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry]. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion is not open to residents of the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
19. Multiple entries
19.1. Multiple entries via SMS text message are permitted up to a maximum of 12 paid entries per day (£24 + standard network rate charges); any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Promotion.
19.2. Multiple entries via the Win+ platform are permitted up to a maximum of £25 spend per day; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Promotion. Please note that entries into other promotions on the Win+ platform will also contribute to this daily spend limit. If we believe that entrants may be entering across multiple devices or phone numbers in order to negate the spend limit, they may be disqualified from the Promotion.
19.3. Multiple entries via the Free Entry Route are permitted up to a maximum of 44 per day. If we believe that entrants may be entering across multiple devices or phone numbers in order to negate the entry limit, they may be disqualified from the Promotion.
19.4. You may make entries via both SMS text message and Win+ up to the applicable limit of each method of entry. However, the Promotion is for entertainment purposes only and we strongly advise against excessive use.
20. One winning entrant for each round will receive £2,024.
21. If you provide all necessary details via the method directed by 4pm of the day that you win the Promotion, we will aim to initiate the transfer of funds on the same day, in our discretion, otherwise will aim to do so on the following working day. If you provide your details on any other day, we will aim to initiate the transfer of funds the next working day after those details are received by us. You must provide all necessary details via the method directed within 14 days after the original request to do so otherwise the prize will be forfeited at our discretion.
22. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
23. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
24. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
25. We are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
26. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
29. We and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
30. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
31. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.