Global’s Make Some Noise is Radio X’s very own charity, supporting brilliant small projects across the UK, which help youngsters and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity.
By making a donation to Global’s Make Some Noise, you can help small projects make a big impact, and change the lives of youngsters living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity throughout the UK.
- £5 could pay for a teddy bear for a child to hold during their first bereavement support session.
- £5 could fund an information pack, helping parents to spot the early signs of liver disease in new born babies. Early diagnosis can save lives.
- £10 funds an hour’s phone call to provide vital support and advice to a parent whose child has been diagnosed with autism.
- £20 could pay for a respite session, allowing a young carer to take a break from their responsibilities at home to have fun with other young carers who understand their situation.
- £25 could fund a physiotherapy session, helping a child with a life-limiting illness to have the best chance at a comfortable life, despite their condition.
- £30 could fund a one-to-one support session for a family who has just found out that their child is deaf.