I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2021 cast, start date and time
15 November 2021, 17:04 | Updated: 16 November 2021, 14:29
The cast has been confirmed for the 21st series of the hit reality TV show, which will return to Gwrych Castle, Abergele in North Wales. Find out what we know so far.
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here's start date and celebrity contestants have been confirmed.
The hit ITV reality show was forced to stay closer to home in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic and some of its changes will stay the same this year.
Find out everything we know about I'm A Celeb 2021 so far including when it starts, who's in the cast and where it will take place.
When will I'm A Celeb 2021 start?
I'm A Celeb will start on 21 November from 9pm on ITV and ITV Hub.
Who's in the cast of I'm A Celeb 2021?
- Frankie Bridge, former member of The Saturdays
- Arlene Phillips, choreographer and former Strictly judge
- Naughty Boy, music producer
- Kadeena Cox, Paralympic champion
- Matty Lee, Olympic diving champion
- David Ginola, Legendary footballer
- DJ Locksmith, member of Rudimental
- DJ Snoochie, DJ and personality
- Louise Minchin, Former BBC Presenter
- Danny Miller, Emmerdale actor
Where will I'm A Celeb 2021 take place?
The show will take place in the historic Gwrych Castle, Abergele in North Wales for another series.
An ITV media announcement stated: "The show, produced by Lifted Entertainment, part of ITV Studios, will be hosted by Ant & Dec and broadcast live every night from the ruined castle, as a brand new cast of celebrities adjust to their new surroundings."
Who will host I'm A Celeb 2021?
The reality competition will be hosted by the one and only Ant and Dec.
Who won I'm A Celeb 2020?
Giovanna Fletcher won I'm A Celeb 2020 and became Queen of the Castle, with Jordan North and Vernon Kay as runner ups.