The Charlatans announce UK tour dates for November and December 2023
6 June 2023, 12:49 | Updated: 6 June 2023, 13:18
Tim Burgess and co will head out on the road at the end of 2023 in support of their career-spanning box set.
The Charlatans have announced details of a major UK tour for November and December 2023, including dates at Manchester’s O2 Victoria Warehouse and London's Troxy.
The band - Tim Burgess, Mark Collins, Martin Blunt and Tony Rogers – recently released a career-spanning vinyl box collection titled A Head Full Of Ideas and will head out on a series of dates at the end of the year.
The Charlatan's back catalogue includes such tunes as The Only One I Know, Weirdo, Just When You're Thinkin' Things Over, One to Another, How High and North Country Boy.
Fans can get access to an exclusive tickets pre-sale from Wednesday 7th June at 10am if they sign up to The Charlatans mailing list.
The Charlatans 2023 UK Tour Dates
- 24th November Newcastle O2 City Hall
- 25th November Glasgow Barrowland
- 28th November Sheffield O2 Academy
- 29th November Bristol O2 Academy
- 1st December Cardiff University Great Hall
- 2nd December Manchester O2 Victoria Warehouse
- 3rd December Leeds O2 Academy
- 5th December Liverpool University The Mountford Hall
- 7th December London Troxy
- 8th December Wolverhampton The Civic at The Halls
- 10th December Nottingham Rock City