Noel Gallagher at Manchester’s Wythenshawe Park: support, stage times, setlist & more
26 August 2023, 15:57
Noel Gallagher will play a homecoming outdoor show at Wythenshawe Park this Saturday. Find out when you can expect him on stage.
Listen to this article
Noel Gallagher is set to play huge homecoming date this weekend.
The former Oasis rocker will play an epic, open-air gig at Manchester's at Wythenshawe Park on Saturday 26th August 2023.
The event will mark the first outdoor headline Manchester show for Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds in four years, since they played Heaton Park in 2019 and the first major show at the park itself.
Find out everything you need to know about the day, including stage times, support acts and if you can still buy tickets.
- How Half The World Away became The Royle Family theme song
- How Live Forever became Liam Gallagher's favourite Oasis song
- How have your favourite Britpop stars changed over the years?
- Noel Gallagher brings Council Skies and an Oasis singalong to On The Beach Brighton 2023
When is Noel Gallagher playing Wythenshawe Park?
- Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds will play Wythenshawe Park on Saturday 26th August 2023.
Who's supporting Noel Gallagher at Wythenshawe Park?
Support for Noel Gallagher's homecoming gig comes from Scottish psyche-rockers Primal Scream, American synthpop band Future Islands, Brtitish singer-songwriter Tor Maries, who goes under the stage name Billy Nomates and Manchester-formed rockers Picture Parlour.
What time does Noel Gallagher go on stage at Wythenshawe Park?
- Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds are expected to take the stage at 9.15pm. See the full stage times below.
What are the stage times for Noel Gallagher at Wythenshawe Park?
- 9.15pm - Noel Gallagher
- 7pm - Primal Scream
- 6pm - Future Islands
- 5pm - Billy Nomates
- 4pm - Picture Parlour
Can you still buy tickets to Noel Gallagher's Wythenshawe Park gig?
Tickets for Noel's Manchester gig are still available at Ticketmaster.
Visit noelgallagher.com for more.
Noel Gallagher announced the gig exclusively on Radio X, telling Johnny Vaughan: "Manchester gigs are always special.
The Pretty Boy singer added: “Hometown gigs are always great. You’re playing to your own kind.”
“It’s going to be extensive," he joked when asked about the setlist. "I’ll put people on the guest list who won’t even come.”
Noel Gallagher has a special announcement
- The real story behind Oasis anthem Don't Look Back In Anger
- This is how much Oasis' Be Here Now cover cost
- The 10 best Oasis B-sides
What will Noel Gallagher play on the setlist?
With Wythenshawe Park marking his first homecoming gig in four years, Noel Gallagher will no doubt pull out all the stops, playing a career-spanning set of both his solo favourites and Oasis hits.
See the setlist for his recent UK gig at On The Beach Brighton on 30th July 2023:
1. Pretty Boy
2. Council Skies
3. Open the Door, See What You Find
4. We're Gonna Get There in the End
5. Easy Now
6. You Know We Can't Go Back
7. We're on Our Way Now
8. In the Heat of the Moment
9. If I Had a Gun...
10. AKA... What a Life! (Dedicated to Manchester City supporters)
11. Dead in the Water
12. Going Nowhere (Oasis song)
13. The Importance of Being Idle (Oasis song)
14. The Masterplan (Oasis song)
15. Half the World Away (Oasis song) (Dedicated to The Royle Family)
16. Little by Little (Oasis song)
17. Quinn the Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn) (Bob Dylan cover)
18. Live Forever (Oasis song)
19. Don't Look Back in Anger (Oasis song) - sung by crowd)
Noel Gallagher - According To Google
Where is Noel Gallagher playing this year?
- Saturday 26th Aug 2023 Wythenshawe Park
- Wed 30th Aug 2023 Hull Bonus Arena
- Thu 14th Dec 2023 London OVO Arena Wembley
- Fri 15th Dec 2023 Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Sun 17th Dec 2023 Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- Mon 18th Dec 2023 Leeds, First Direct Arena
- Wed 20th Dec 2023 Glasgow OVO Hydro
- Thu 21st Dec 2023 Liverpool M&S Bank Arena