Dave, Radio X, Sept 19
‘Dave – Taskmaster Season 9’ Competition – Radio X - SEPTEMBER 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Dave - Taskmaster Season 9’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 11th September 2019 to Sunday 29th September 2019 on the Radio X Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.radiox.co.uk where full details of the competition are housed. Entry to the competition will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 11th September 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 29th September 2019.
- To enter the competition, Entrants must complete the following steps:
Log on to Instagram or Twitter with their own account and follow @RadioX. Entrants must be following the @RadioX Twitter or Instagram account (as appropriate), to be eligible to win.
Upload an image as per the instructions on the competition page, ensuring they tag @RadioX in the image itself, and include the hashtag #RadioXTask as part of their social post.
Upload an image as per the instructions on the competition page, ensuring they mention @RadioX as part of the social post and include the hashtag #RadioXTask
- Following the closing date of the competition, all valid entries across both platforms (Twitter and Instagram), will be pooled.
- One winning entry will be selected at random from all eligible entries which have been submitted to the Competition during the Promotion Period.
- The winner will be notified by a private message from @RadioX once the competition has closed. If the first selected winner does not reply to the message within 72 hours to claim their prize, their entry will become void and another winner selected. This process will continue until a winner has claimed the prize. The winner will be notified between Monday 30th September – Monday 7th October 2019.
- By submitting a photo via Twitter or Instagram using #RadioXTask you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station, Global Radio, a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the image, so that the Radio Station (and Global Radio) shall be entitled to use the photo in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station (and Global Radio) and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and own the Twitter or Instagram account they are using to enter.
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must follow @RadioX on Instagram or Twitter.
- The Entrant’s Instagram and Twitter accounts must not be registered as private. Internet access and a valid Instagram or Twitter account is required.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entrants must only upload images corresponding to the list of tasks showcased on the Radio X competition page at www.radiox.co.uk. Only task images from this list will be eligible to win. Other images not from this list will not be eligible to win.
- Photos will not be considered an eligible entry if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behaviour.
- The Entrant must have the permission of anyone pictured in their uploaded photo.
- Anyone featured in uploaded photos between the age of 13 and 17 must have permission from a parent or guardian before the photo is uploaded.
- Photos must not feature anyone under the age of 13 years old.
- Only the Entrant who posts the photo will be eligible to win the Prize.
- If, as determined at Radio X’s discretion, there are no eligible and valid entries that meet the criteria the competition will be declared void and no prize will be awarded.
- One winner will receive £5,000
Specific Prize Terms:
- The £5,000 cash will be provided in the form of a cheque, made payable to the winner only and will be sent within 28 working days from the date of the winner confirming acceptance of their prize.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
- UKTV is not responsible for the administration of the Competition or fulfilment of the Prize.