Radio X Online T&Cs: UKTV Dave August 2019
11 August 2019, 00:01
Dave Sunday Sponsorship on Radio X, August - September (Burst 1)
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Dave & Dave Sponsorship Burst 1 radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 11/08/19 to 01/09/19 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to radiox.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 11/08/19 on and close at 23.59 01/09/19.
- Entrants will be asked to answer a question on the page. From all correct entries received, 1 x winner will be picked at random and contacted within 1 working week of the competition closing date on the details they provided at the point of entry, via either telephone or email.
- The winner will be notified between Monday 2nd September – Monday 9th September.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prize: 1 x winner will win the following prize package.
- Return train travel for 2 people to the winner’s choice of UK city
- Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
- Overnight accommodation at a 4-star hotel subject to availability and show location.
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant
- £100 Ticketmaster gift card towards a show of the winners’ choice.
- £250 spending money
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day weekend/s and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter.
- Your prize includes off peak train travel that will need to be booked with us at least 6 weeks before you plan to travel. Off peak refers to travel booked outside of morning and evening commuter periods, this varies depending on the train operator but generally excludes departures between 0600-1000 and 1600-1900.
- You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed.
- The winner will receive a £100.00 Ticketmaster gift card. Ticketmaster gift card can be redeemed over the phone and online. Winner should treat the Ticketmaster gift card like cash. Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced. Gift card will expire after 12 months. Winner will not be able to use this gift card after that date and any unused balance on the gift card will be lost. For security reasons, gift cards are delivered unloaded, gift card will automatically load within 48 hours from delivery.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- The £250 spending money will be transferred to the winner via cheque. Global will contact the winner to retrieve their details to supply the cheque via telephone or email. The cheque will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of them confirming their contact details with the Global representative via email or telephone.
Global reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
UKTV is not responsible for the administration of the Competition nor the fulfilment of the Prize, therefore please direct all enquiries regarding this Competition to Global’s Customer Support Team on 0333 200 2000.