UKTV Alibi August 2019
Alibi & Alibi Showcase on Radio X, September 2019. (Burst 2)
· The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Alibi & Alibi Showcase Burst 2 radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 02/09/19 to 29/09/19 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
· Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
· To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to radiox.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 02/09/19 on and close at 23.59 29/09/19.
· Entrants will be asked to answer a question on the page. From all correct entries received, 1 x winner will be picked at random and contacted within 1 working week of the competition closing date on the details they provided at the point of entry, via either telephone or email.
· The winner will be notified between Monday 30th September – Monday 7th October 2019.
· Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident to enter.
· Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
· 1 x Entrant will win 1 x prize in total.
· One winner will win a prize package consisting of the following items:
- Sony 55 Inch Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR
- Sony Blu-ray Home Cinema System including:
o 1000W output
o 5 speakers (including 2 tall speakers)
o A subwoofer
Prize Terms & Conditions:
1. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
2. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
Global reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
UKTV is not responsible for the administration of the Competition nor the fulfilment of the Prize, therefore please direct all enquiries regarding this Competition to Global’s Customer Support Team on 0333 200 2000.