Ways to donate to Global’s Make Some Noise
17 August 2021, 13:37 | Updated: 26 September 2023, 12:08
Radio X needs your help to raise money for our charity, Global’s Make Some Noise.
Global’s Make Some Noise supports small charities doing vital work in local communities.
They are working hard to help those who need it most, but they need your help. Help delivering food banks, mental health programmes, domestic violence helplines, carer support, community projects and other vital life support programmes.
By donating to Global’s Make Some Noise, you can help small charities change lives across the UK.
Here’s how you can donate and make a difference.
Ways to donate...
How your donation will help:
- £5 could buy two essential, hot, nutritious meals for people facing food poverty
- £15 could pay for a call to a suicide prevention listening service, saving someone’s life in their darkest hour
- £20 could buy a sleeping bag for someone facing homelessness and sleeping on the streets
- £35 could pay for a 1:1 family support session for a family facing childhood cancer
- £50 could buy bedding, pillows and a duvet for a vulnerable child living in poverty, who has no safe bed of their own
Donate by text
- To donate £10 text RadioX10 to 70766
- To donate £20 text RadioX20 to 70766
- To donate £30 text RadioX30 to 70766
100% of your donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise. If you’re under 16, please ask the bill payer’s permission first. Standard network charges may apply.
Donating via your Alexa
You can also ask your Alexa to send you a link to donate! It will send a link straight to the phone number associated with your Amazon account.
Simply use the voice command:
- "Alexa, ask Global Player to send me a link to donate to Radio X's Charity"
More ways to donate to Global's Make Some Noise:
Paying in over the phone
If you’d like to make your donation over the phone, call us on 0345 373 33 33 and we can help you make a card payment. Calls are charged at your local network rate.
Paying in by post
We also accept cheques by post. Please send these to:
Global’s Make Some Noise
30 Leicester Square
Setting up a fundraising page
If you’re collecting money from family or friends you can set up your own fundraising page. Fundraising pages also make it really easy to see how much you’ve raised and how much you have until you hit your overall target. You can set up a page here.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or need help donating, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And don’t forget to listen in to Radio X on Friday 6th October to join us in making some noise for small charities that are making a big difference in people’s lives.
Global’s Make Some Noise is an appeal operated by Global Charities Limited, a registered charity in England & Wales (1091657) & Scotland (SC041475).