Zing Flowers 2019
Zing Flowers Valentine’s Day on Smooth, Heart, Classic FM, Radio X, February 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Zing Flowers Valentine’s Day’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 1st February to Tuesday 12th February 2019 across the Smooth Network, and Heart Network, Classic FM and Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the Smooth or Heart or Classic FM or Radio X website, submit their answer together with their details. Online entry will open at 16:00:00 Friday 1st February and close at 23:59 Tuesday 12th February 2019.
- After the closing time on Tuesday 12th February, one entrant will be selected at random from all entrants across the four websites.
- One winner be selected by random using a random number generator. If we do not receive a response from the winner within two days of contact, a new winner will be drawn using the same method.
- Winner will be notified by email using the email address they provided at the time of entry.
- Winner must be a UK resident, aged 18 or over at the time the competition ends.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize includes the following: One bouquet delivered every month for 12-months up to the value of £30. First delivery date February 2019, with the final delivery date January 2020. The set date for delivery must be agreed in advance and cannot be changed. Free standard delivery only. No add-ons or extras included.
- The winner will also win a cheque for £150 to cover the cost of a champagne dinner for two.
- The delivery address can be changed each month. Zing Flowers deliver throughout mainland UK. Zing Flowers currently do not offer a delivery service to a limited number of areas (which can be seen here). Please see our flower delivery information for further details.
- The chosen date to receive the monthly bouquets must be mutually agreed in advance between the winner and Global. A contact name, number and email address must be provided so that the Global can contact the winner and award the prizes.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no other alternatives will be offered.
- The winners and their companions are responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.