Traces, UKTV Alibi
races on Alibi on Radio X, December 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at radiox.co.uk/competition/terms) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Traces| Alibi radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 05/12/19 to 17/12/19 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to radiox.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 05/12/19 and close at 23.59 on 17/12/19.
4. Entrants must watch a trailer for the show and answer a multiple-choice question. They must register their details on the form provided.
5. One winner will be randomly selected from all correct and eligible entries, and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing by a representative of Global.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident to enter.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Samsung 55 Inch Smart 4K HDR LED TV. Features include:
· LED TV screen
· 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution
· Built in WiFi
- Samsung All In One Wireless Sound Bar. Features include:
· Dolby sound technology
· Active amplifier
8. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
9. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
11. UKTV is not responsible for the administration of the Competition fulfilment of the Prize.