Terms and conditions: Catfish And The Bottlemen Album Bundle
Terms and conditions for the competition currently running on RadioX.co.uk.
Catfish And The Bottlemen Prize Bundle on Radio X, April 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.radiox.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Catfish And The Bottlemen Prize Bundle’ competition (the “Competition") which will run from 13.00 [BST] 15 April 2019 to 13.00 [BST] 23 April 2019 on Radio X.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to ww.RadioX.co.uk, enter their details and answer a question.
4. Winners will be selected at random by the member of the Radio X team.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner will win a Catfish And The Bottlemen prize bundle, which consists of:
• The Balance T-Shirt featuring the album artwork designed by US artist, Tim Lahan and the band’s logo on the back
• The Balance Artwork Limited Edition, Numbered Screenprint
• The Balance on 180gsm Black Vinyl
• The Balance Limited Edition Cassette
• The Balance CD
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.