Terms and conditions: Y Not Festival Online
Terms and conditions for the competition currently running on RadioX.co.uk.
Y Not Festival Online on Radio X, February & March 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Y Not Festival Online’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 6th February to 6th March 2019 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, Entrants will be required to go to RadioX.co.uk and submit their details. Online entry will open at 18:01 on 06/02/2019 and close at 23.59 on 06/03/2019.
4. Entrants need to correctly answer the question on the online competition page.
5. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible and correct entries and notified by Global Radio 7 days after the closing date.
6. Entrants need to be aged 18 & over.
7. Winner’s guest/s: Persons aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 years and above. Those aged 16 and over do not need accompanying.
8. Multiple entry is not permitted.
9. Online prize: 1 x winner of a pair (2 tickets) of VIP tickets to Y Not Festival, 25th – 28th July, Pikehall Derbyshire.
10. Car parking pass is not included.
11. Winners must supply their own camping equipment.
12. No cash or alternative prize.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
14. Entrants must provide valid contact details.