Terms and conditions: Kings Of Leon at Finsbury Park
6 February 2020, 22:00 | Updated: 6 February 2020, 22:01
Terms and conditions for the competition currently running on Radio X.
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Kings of Leon’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from : Tuesday 4th February 2020 to Thursday 6th February 2020 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword (KINGS), their name and their answer to the question given out on air to the number given out by the presenter on air (83936).
• There will be one competition round each day, with three competition rounds in total across the week.
• Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
• Any entries received before or after being instructed will not go into the draw but may still be charged as per the entrant’s standard network rate.
• For each competition round, one Entrant will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries and awarded as the winner. The winner will be brought to air to be awarded the Prize.
• All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
• The prize is personal to the winner and cannot be transferred by the winner to anyone else. If the Event is postponed, the guest list will transfer to the new date, no alternative prize shall be offered.
• All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• There will be one winner per competition round (three in total). Each winner will win 1 pair of tickets to see Kings of Leon Live at Finsbury Park on Sunday 28th June 2020
Each prize will include:
- 2 x General Admission tickets plus 2 x VIP wristbands which allow access to the VIP village and designated VIP entry lane.
- 2x Drinks vouchers to the value of £15 each which can be redeemed at the VIP bar.
VIP VILLAGE INCLUDES:
Chill out area
Food Trucks (at additional cost)
Complimentary cloakroom facilities
Commemorative VIP wristband
Prize Terms & Conditions:
• No travel or accommodation will be provided
• Venue specific age restrictions will apply, and entry will be refused if not accordance with venue policy. It’s the entrant’s responsibility to check the venue’s age restrictions.
• Global cannot take responsibility for any artist delay or cancelation.