Terms and Conditions: Boardmasters Festival online
Terms and conditions for the competition currently running on RadioX.co.uk.
Boardmasters Online on Radio X, February & March 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Boardmasters Online’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 5th February to 5th March on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to www.radiox.co.uk and register their details on the online competition page.
4. Online entry will open at 09:01 on 05/02/2019 and close at 23.59 on 05/03/2019.
5. Entrants need to correctly answer the question on the online competition page.
6. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible and correct entries and notified by Global Radio 7 days after the closing date.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Winner’s guest/s: Persons aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years and above. The following age restrictions apply:
• 18 year olds can only accompany two under 16 year olds.
• 24 year olds can only accompany four under 16 year olds.
• 25 year olds can accompany more than four under 16 year olds.
9. Multiple entry is not permitted.
10. 1 x winner will receive:
1 x pair (2 tickets) of VIP Camping tickets to Boardmasters, Fistral Beach, Cornwall, 7th – 11th August 2019.
1 x complimentary car parking pass is included, though re-entry fees apply.
A drinks voucher for £100 in total that can be collected on arrival at the festival. This can be used in the official festival bars at Watergate Bay.
2 x official t-shirts. Sizes will be requested ahead of the festival.
11. Winner/s must supply their own camping equipment.
12. No cash or alternative prize will be offered.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.