Terms And Conditions: Amazon Echo
Terms and conditions for the competition currently running on Radio X.
Radio X Online Competition – November 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the “Amazon Echo” radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 30th November 2017 to Wednesday 13th December 2017 on RadioX.co.uk (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to Radiox.co.uk and answer a multiple-choice question.
4. Online entry will open at 9.00 on Thursday 30th November and close at 23.59 on Wednesday 13th December.
5. A winning entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
6. The winner will be contacted via telephone within 28 days of the competition closing. If the winner does not respond within 10 working days of our initial contact with them, then they may forfeit the prize and another winner chosen.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The prize is an Amazon Echo (2nd generation), silver finish.
10. Delivery of the Amazon Echo will be subject to availability of the device.
11. Amazon is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.