Terminator: Dark Fate, Radio X
Terminator: Dark Fate on Radio X, October 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Terminator: Dark Fate radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 21/10/19 to 27/10/19 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.radiox.co.uk and register their details on the competiton page. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 21/10/19 and close at 23:59 on 27/10/19.
4. Entrants will go online and watch the trailer, then answering a question on the trailer for their chance to win.
5. On will will be selected at random from all the eligible and correct entries and will be notified by telephone call or email within seven days of the closing date of the competition if they have won.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
One winner will receive:
7. LG 65 Inch Smart 4K HDR LED TV (features include: State-of-the-art Quad Core processor)
8. Sonos One 2nd Generation Wireless Smart Speaker (features include: Built in Amazon Alexa voice control & 2 internal speakers)
Additional Prize Terms and Conditions:
9. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
10. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.