Summer Bundle Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the competition currently running on Radio X.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
“The Radio X Summer Bundle Competition” on Radio X, July 2018.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.radiox.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “The Radio X Summer Bundle” radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run on Wednesday, 6th July 2018 (the “Duration”) on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be required to answer the question posed on-air by the presenter(s).
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word WIN, followed by their answer to 83936 (the “Text Message Line”) within the opening and closing times of the Competition. Text messages will be charged at £1.50 plus standard network rates.
5. The Text Message Line will open and close as directed on-air by the presenter(s). If listeners text after the closing time, they will not be entered but they may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. After the closing time, one entrant will be selected at random from all of the entries received during the valid entry period and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air. If their answer is incorrect, another Entrant will be selected at random until an Entrant who entered with the correct answer is selected, a winner is decided, and prize for the Competition awarded.
7. All Entrants selected to play on air may be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer), the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random. The Producer’s decision is final.
8. Entrant’s must be aged 18 or over.
9. Entrants must have a bank account, as the cash part of the prize will be paid via bank transfer.
10. You can enter the competition up to a maximum of 20 times. We strongly advise against excessive use.
11. The prize consists of the following;
• LG 43UJ651V 43 Inch Smart Ultra HD TV with HDR
• Sonos Ream Soundbar
• Cuba 2x Burner Gas Barbeque with side shelves
• Playstation 4 & FIFA 2018 Game
• A crate of beer for you and your friends
• A football
• £1,000 cash.
12. TThe prize is non-transferrable and Global reserves the right to change the prize or part of it at any time.
14. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver the prizes on the same day, it is possible that, due to unforeseen circumstances or issue beyond our control that this may not be possible. We will try to advise the winner if this is the case.
15. Global is not responsible for any delays by the winner or the bank in processing the necessary information to enable the transfer.