Snowbombing Road Trip BMW on Radio X, Feb & March 2018
Snowbombing Road Trip Driven by BMW on Radio X, February & March, 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.radiox.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Snowbombing Road Trip Driven by BMW radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 12th March, 2018 to Friday 16th March, 2018 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition entrants must send a text message with the keyword WIN and their name to 83936 (“The text message line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
- The opening and closing time of the text message line will be given out on air on each day of the competition. If listeners text before the text message line has opened or after it has closed, they will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
- From all valid entries received, one person will be selected at random and bought to air to play.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
- Once on air, the selected player will need to correctly answer 3 questions. If they answer all 3 correctly they will move on to stage two of the game the following day, be bought back to air and again be asked 3 questions. They must answer promptly as hesitation will result in an automatic fail.
- This will continue Monday to Friday, if the first player gets every question correct, on each day of the competition, they will be awarded the prize. If the caller on air gets a question incorrect at any point, they will drop out of the competition and another caller will be randomly selected to play and will start by answering the first question that was answered incorrectly by the previous player.
- This process will continue on each day of the competition until an overall winner is confirmed on the last day of the promotion. The on-air producer’s decision is final.
- Entrants and their guests must be aged 18 and over and hold a valid passport.
- Entrants must be from mainland UK and able to travel between Saturday 7th April – Saturday 14th April 2018
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Prize is a Radio X Road Trip package for one (1) winner plus (2) guests to the value of £6000, and includes:
- Travel in BMW X2 with chauffer (as well as merchandise, breakfast, ferry crossing, BBQ dinner) leaving from Boughton Golf Hotel in Kent on Saturday the 7th April from 8am.
- Road Trip Accommodation will be at Victors Residenz-Hotel in Saarbrucken on the night of Saturday 7th of April.
- 6 nights in 4* accommodation including bed and breakfast in Austria (Global to choose hotel at their discretion) from Sunday 8th April to Saturday 14th April.
- Ski or snowboard hire for 5 days Monday 9th April to Friday 13th April, including skis/snowboard, boots & poles (skiing only).
- Lift pass for 5 days (Monday 9th April to Friday 13th April).
- Snowbombing VIP Upgrade Pass which includes welcome drink on arrival, fast-track access to WB Exchange, fast track access to Forest stage, Street Party and Racket Club, 10% discount on Snowbombing merchandise & 24hrs exclusive access to Artic Disco tickets.
- Transfers from Austrian Hotel to Airport on Saturday 14th April.
- Flight from Austria (airport chosen by Global) to your closest UK Airport on Saturday 14th April, 2018.
- Luggage allowance of up to 20kgs per person
- £1000 spending money (for the named winner only).
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- The prize winner and their accompanying travelers are responsible for ensuring they have valid passports and any other necessary document (e.g. visas) organized in time for the trip – no alternative prize will be offered if they cannot travel.
- The prize winner and their accompanying guest will be responsible for organizing their own travel insurance for the duration of the campaign. Proof of purchase of medical insurance must be shown prior to you fulfilling the prize and the Roadtrip.
- The winners and their guests must be aged 18 and over, photo ID may be required.
- Winners and their guests must follow any reasonable instructions given by Global, including those regarding the itinerary and matters of health and safety. Global reserves the right to terminate the winner and/or guest’s involvement in the road trip at any time if such instructions are not followed.
- Winners and their guests will be responsible for organizing their own travel and accommodation from the point at which their trip is terminated.
- Spending money will be provided to the named winner only in cheque form.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.