Snowbombing, Radio X
Snowbombing on Radio X, November 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Snowbombing’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Thursday 14th November 2019 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air, their name and the answer to the question given out on air, to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. From all correct, eligible entries, one Entrant will be randomly selected and called back live on air by the Presenter(s). There will be a maximum of two call backs before a new Entrant is randomly selected.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random. This process will remain in place until a winner is selected.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Multiple entry is not permitted.
8. Winner and their guest must able to travel between 13th – 18th April 2020 and have valid passports.
9. 1 x winner will win 1 x package for two people to Snowbombing 2020 in Austria, including: - Return flights from London Heathrow to Munich with Lufthansa. Outbound on 13th April 2020 and inbound on 18th April 2020 - Return airport transfers from the airport to the resort and back by coach - 5 x nights luxury spa accommodation in Mayrhofen - 2 x VIP festival wristbands - 2 x Spa Treatments, which will be redeemed via vouchers that will be issued to the winner when they arrive in Mayrhofen - 2 x tickets to the Arctic Disco - a mountain top party in a real igloo ]
10. Specific Accommodation will be confirmed with the winner closer to the date of the Event.
11. Prize does not include transfers to and from the airport in the UK.
12. No cash or alternative prize.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
14. Entrants must provide valid contact details.