Radio X: Red Bull Soapbox Race
Red Bull Soapbox Competition – Radio X – June 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition
terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Red Bull Soapbox Race’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 00:01 Wednesday 12th June to 23:59 Monday 17th June 2019 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
1. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to radiox.co.uk to design a Radio X soapbox using the assets provided, and register their details.
2. The Promoter will select their favourite design from all eligible entries based on the following Criteria: originality, creativity and suitability or as otherwise stated by the Promoter (at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion).
3. The winning entrant will be contacted by 19:00 on Tuesday 18th June to be announced as the winner on-air.
4. The winner’s Soapbox design will be built for the Radio X Drive team to compete in at the Red Bull Soapbox Race at London’s Alexandra Palace on Sunday 7th July.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Entrants must be based in the UK.
8. Prize includes:
- Two tickets to Red Bull Soapbox Race in Helsinki on Saturday 17th August 2019
- Return flights for 2 people from the UK to Helsinki
- 2 night’s accommodation at a centrally located hotel 4* hotel
9. Flights will depart on the morning of Friday 16th August, returning on the evening of Sunday 18th August.
10. The winner and guest must have valid passports for travel with at least 6 months before expiry on the day of travel.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.