Radio X - Infiniti Rules
Infiniti Car giveaway
on Radio X
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.radiox.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Infiniti Car Giveaway- Q30 Challenge’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 1st February to Friday 5th February 2016 on Radio X.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message to 83936 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Two valid entries per day will be randomly selected to play. (‘Caller 1’ and ‘Caller 2’)
6. Caller 1 will be asked to name how many answers they think they can give on a topic within 30 seconds. Caller 2 will be asked if they think they can beat the number stated by caller 1 within 30 seconds or do they want to give the challenge to the other caller.
7. This process will continue until one of the callers decides to let the other take the challenge.
8. If Caller 1 gives the stated number of correct answers within the 30 seconds they will go through to the next day to play again. If not, caller 2 will go through to the next day.
9. After the 30 second time period, a short amount of time may be needed to verify the answers. The producer’s decision is final on whether an answer is accepted to be correct or not.
10. We’ll run the competition like this each day from Monday 1st February to Thursday 4th February 2016, giving a new contestant the chance to play each day challenging the winning contestant from the previous day’s competition.
11. On Friday 5th February 2016 the winning contestant from Thursday will return to air and will play one final time against a new contestant. Whoever wins the challenge will win the brand new Infiniti Q30. The winner will be determined on air.
12. Entrants must have a UK Driving License and be over the age of 18 years old.
13. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of  entries; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition. You will only be selected to play the challenge live on air once. Once you have played on air you will be removed from the competition and will no longer be eligible to be selected through a random generation to play again.
14. Any entrant who is knocked out of the game throughout the week will not be eligible to re-enter the competition.
15. A brand new Infiniti Q30 1.6SE Petrol manual with business pack added. The total value of the prize is £22,820 and has the following specification highlights:
65 Plate (plate registration will occur after the winner has been confirmed and contracted)
18” Alloy Wheels
Forward Collision Warning and Stop
7” LCD Touchscreen Infotainment System
Bluetooth Audio Music Streaming with phonebook functionality
Voice recognition system
LED Daytime Running Lights
Rear Parking Sensors
Automatic Headlight activation
Leather Steering Wheel
Infiniti In-touch navigation system
Heated front seats
Rain sensing wipers
Traffic sign recognition
Speed limiter and cruise control
Lane departure warning
Power lumbar support
Specification is subject to change. If winner wants to have a higher specification the winner must pay the difference.
The winner must collect the prize from their nearest Infiniti dealership. Dealerships are listed here https://www.infiniti.co.uk/centre-locator.html
Winner must arrange the insurance for the vehicle before the car is collected from the dealership.
Winner will need to have a full UK driving license to collect the car and will need to be legally able to register the car in their name.
Insurance is not included.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.