Radio X: Dollar Shave Club online
Dollar Shave Club on Radio X – May 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.radiox.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Dollar Shave Club’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 7th May to Saturday 19th May 2018 on Radio X Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to radiox.co.uk to the Dollar Shave Club competition page and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 7th May 2018 and close at 23:59pm on Saturday 19th May 2018.
- Entrants must complete the online game to enter the competition.
- From all eligible entries, one winner will be selected at random.
- The winners will be notified via telephone or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Return flights for two people to Milan
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 3 nights’ accommodation at a centrally located 4 star hotel
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Dinner for two people at Maio
- Milan Food walking tour. Includes: food sampling, Italian beer and an Aperitivo
- Travel insurance
Specific Prize Terms
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Italy).
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
- Dinner is based on two adults enjoying a 3 course meal from the dinner menu including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine per person, mineral water and coffee. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Milan Food walking tour is 3 hours subject to availability at the time of booking. Winner and guest must be over the age of 18 to consume alcohol. Photo ID may be required. Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.