Radio X: Curry's On Air
Radio X Breakfast Promotion
Curry’s Black Tag Event on Radio X Breakfast Promotion,
November – December 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Curry’s Black Tag Event’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18/11/2019 to 22/11/2019 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to the text number (the Text Message Line) given out on air. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. There will be five competition rounds (Monday 18th November - Friday 22nd November inclusive) between the hours of 0630-1000.
5. Each day, two listeners from all the eligible entries will be brought to air.
6. The first randomly selected listener will be in-play and a team member from Chris Moyles Show will enter a whirlwind machine on their behalf in attempt will attempt to grab as many black tags as possible. Some tags will be blank and some will have prizes on them. If they successfully grab any tags with prizes, the in-play listener will automatically win them. The length of time the team member has to grab the tags will be given out on air.
7. At the end of the allotted time, the listener will be told which prizes they have won and will be given the option to keep them or risk them to win the lot. If they decide to keep them the remaining prizes will be awarded to the other listener. If they choose to risk them they will have to correctly answer a question given on air in order to win all prizes and the other listener will win nothing. If they answer incorrectly the second caller will win all the prizes and the first caller will win nothing.
8. The entrant selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. Entrants must be 18 or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Subject to the results of the competition in clauses 5-7, winners will be awarded below prizes. There is
12. Monday 18th – Thursday 21st :
There will be a maximum of X4 prizes in total per day to be won, including the following items:
LG OLED55B9PLA 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV with Google Assistant
HP Pavilion 14-ce3506sa 14" Intel® Core™ i3 Laptop - 128 GB SSD, Silver
KITCHENAID Artisan Stand Mixer
Motorola G7 Plus
13. Friday 22nd :
LG 65UM7000PLA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV
GOOGLE Pixel 3a - 64 GB, Just Black
SAMSUNG RS3000 RS50N3513S8/EU American-Style Fridge Freezer - Inox Silver
Lenovo YOGA Pentium laptop. 4DD BF-CM inclusive
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.