On Air T&Cs: Victorious Festival August 2018
Victorious Festival on Radio X, August 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [http://www.radiox.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/] (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Victorious Festival)’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 11th – 12th August 2018 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text to 83936 as instructed on air, and answer the question given by presenters.
- The Winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries and notified by telephone. They may be required to come on air.
- Winners need to be aged 18 & over
- ID will be required for entry into the event
- Multiple entry is not permitted
- There will be 2 x winners of Weekend Tickets with Premium upgrade bolt on to Victorious Festival in Southsea, Portsmouth. This includes camping wrist bands for Friday 24th, Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th August. Camping is off site and includes free shuttle bus to the festival site. Camping Car Park Voucher included.
- Food and drink is not included, and winners must provide their own camping equipment.
- Entrants must provide valid contact details.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.