An Evening In Conversation With Muse: EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions for attending the event An Evening In Conversation with Muse.
RADIO X PRESENTS AN EVENING IN CONVERSATION WITH MUSE: EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Event T&Cs”) are issued on behalf of Global Radio Services Limited (the Promoter, we, us, our) for Radio X Presents and Evening in Conversation with Muse (the Event) at YouTube Space London, 6 Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG (the Venue) and should be read in conjunction with the Competition T&Cs (which are available at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/muse-on-air-terms-and-conditions/ and https://www.radiox.co.uk/artists/muse/radio-x-presents-evening-conversation-muse/ and the Venue Rules (which are available at https://goo.gl/5ai4cm). By attending the Event, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions.
Venue Entry & Requirements
1. N.B. Admission to the Venue is subject to each attendee registering for the Event via the following webpage: https://goo.gl/5ai4cm Further instructions regarding the Event registration process and the relevant deadlines for completing this process will be emailed to winners. Please note you may be refused admission if you fail to register for the Event in accordance with these instructions.
2. N.B. Admission to the Venue is also subject to the Venue’s admission policy - any individuals who have previously been denied entry to the Venue, or have been removed or ejected from other events at the Venue, are not eligible to attend the Event.
3. Event attendees must produce a valid ticket in order to gain entry to the Event. Tickets for the Event will distributed to Winners and their nominated guest directly by the Venue following online registration. We are not liable for any tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged.
4. No admission to the Venue is permitted without photographic ID (i.e. passport, driving licence or PASS Scheme) – this applies to all Event attendees.
5. All Event attendees must be aged 16 or over to attend the Event. Anyone who is aged under 18 must also complete and bring with them a printed signed parental consent waiver form. This form will be made available to all attendees at the point of online registration for the Event.
6. No re-admission is permitted.
7. Event attendees must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, rules and regulations (including, without limitation, the Venue Rules and the regulations of any licensing authority) while in the Venue.
8. Event attendees must not bring into (or use within) the Venue any prohibited items, including but not limited to (i) any liquids, dangerous or hazardous items, weapons, bottles, or any article which may be used as a weapon or a missile, may compromise public safety and/or may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person or (ii) any sponsorship, promotional or marketing material, nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature. Prohibited items may be confiscated. STRICTLY NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES WILL BE PERMITTED.
9. No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the Venue. Smoking in any part of the Venue is prohibited. Please note that once you leave the Venue, you will not be readmitted.
10. In the interests of public safety, Event attendees are requested not to stand in reserved seating areas during the Event.
11. Event attendees may be requested to submit to a body check/scan and/or search of his/her possessions. Any refusal to submit to such body check/scan and/or search may result in refusal of admission or eviction from the Venue without compensation. Event attendees may be refused entry or ejected, without compensation, for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with these Conditions and/or any requests of the Venue Owner for reasons of public safety.
12. Crowd surfing and moshing are strictly prohibited at the Event.
13. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Venue or the performance area. Event attendees are requested to contact the Promoter in advance for further information in this regard.
14. Please consider the neighbours and leave the Venue site quietly.
15. Event attendees must check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time advertised, as all advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
16. If the Event is postponed before it has started and is rescheduled to another date, tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date.
Prohibition on Transfer
17. If more than one ticket is issued to a Winner, the Winner must use one of the tickets themselves and may to give the other ticket to another person who is known to the Winner personally (and who did not become known to the Winner through the sale, transfer or disposal of the ticket) and who will accompany the Winner to the Event. N.B. As detailed in the Competition T&Cs, the Winner must submit the name of the individual that will be accompanying the Winner to the Promoter in advance of the Event.
18. Save as set out in paragraph 17 above, the Event tickets are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold or offered, exposed or made available for sale, or transferred or otherwise disposed of and we reserve the right to cancel or withdraw such tickets (without compensation) if we believe that a Winner plans to offer their tickets for resale otherwise than in accordance with these Conditions.
Media & Recordings
19. Each Event attendee acknowledges that he/she is likely to be filmed, recorded and/or photographed and that the Promoter might focus on individual member(s) of the audience; and the resulting content may be publicly disseminated and/or live streamed across a range of media (including social media) for promotional purposes.
20. CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue for the prevention of crime.
21. Event attendees must not bring into (or use within) the Venue any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Event or any aspect of it, except for mobile phones and small cameras used for personal and private purposes only. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. Event attendees hereby agree assign the future copyright in any photographs, films or recordings that they make at the Venue in breach of this prohibition to the Promoter.
22. The Venue operate a Challenge 25 policy, so please bring photographic proof of identity to show you are over 18 in order to purchase alcohol.
23. We take the needs of Event attendees who are disabled or have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourage people of all abilities to attend the Event. If you have access requirements, you must specify such requirements and/or adjustments prior to entering the competition.
24. Should you experience any problems while in the Venue, please contact the nearest steward as every effort can be made to resolve the issue prior to, or during the Event.
25. If you have any complaints about your ability to view any of the performances or the sound reproduction, please inform one of our representatives at the Event as it is harder to deal with such complaints after the Event.
26. Nothing in these Conditions seeks to exclude our liability or that of the Venue Owner for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. Subject to the foregoing, we shall not have any liability to Event attendees beyond the value of the tickets (if any). We shall not be responsible for any indirect losses or damages including, but not limited to, loss of enjoyment, goodwill and/or travel or accommodation expenses. Event attendees are responsible for their own personal property brought into the Venue.
27. In the event that any provision of these Conditions is declared void, ineffective or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed to the extent necessary and the remainder of these Conditions shall remain in effect as if such provision had not been included and the validity and the remaining Conditions shall not be impaired.
28. Any person (other than us and the Venue Owner) not party to these Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
29. These Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
30. When used in these Conditions, the following capitalised terms shall have the following meanings:
Event T&Cs means these Event terms and conditions;
Competition T&Cs means the competition terms and conditions, which are available at [INSERT HYPERLINK])
Conditions means the Event T&Cs, the Competition T&Cs and the Venue Rules which are incorporated into these Conditions by reference, together with any amendments or updates to the same issued by or on our behalf from time to time;
Winner means the individual who has entered the Promoter’s competition and won tickets for the Event;
Venue Owner means Google Ireland Limited, the owner and/or operator of the Venue; and
Venue Rules means the rules applicable to the Venue which are available at: https://goo.gl/5ai4cm.