Mitsubishi, Radio X
On-Air Promotion on Radio X Network, September 2019
· The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Mitsubishi’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 20th September 2019 on the Radio X Network (the “Radio Station”).
· Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
· To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the ‘on air keyword’ to the number given by the presenter on-air (the “Text Message Line”).
· Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
· The Text Message opening and closing times will be given out on air by the on air presenter.
· Daily the Breakfast show team will perform one challenge as announced on air by the on air team.
· The rules of each challenge will be announced on air and made clear to all entrants and participants before the challenge takes place.
· Two entrants will be randomly selected and each entrant will be represented by the presenter taking part in the challenge.
· The winner will be announced and judged by an independent Radio X team member. Where a challenge is judged, the independent persons decision is final.
· The listener who is represented by the winning Radio X team member will win a prize as detailed below.
· The winner of each challenge will be announced on-air by a Radio X team member and will be contacted via email or telephone with details of their prize and how it is going to be fulfilled after the competition.
· All Entrants selected to play on-air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
· Entrants must be age 18+
· Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prizes and Prize Terms and Conditions: Sea kayaking in Devon + £1,000
· £1,000 will be provided in the form of a cheque, winner will be asked to provide full name, address and bank name. Cheque will be sent by post within 30 days.
· Return travel for four people to Exmouth
· 2 Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel
· Breakfast for four people in the hotel restaurant each morning
· Half day sea kayaking for four people. Includes Professional guide, Kayak and Paddles
· Dinner for four people at a restaurant of the winner’s choice on one evening
· Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day/weekend/s, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends.
· Your prize includes a petrol allowance so you can travel to the prize location. The allowance covers a round trip of a maximum 500 miles. If you live further than this from the prize location, the petrol allowance will be provided to you as a contribution towards your travel expenses.
· You will be staying in a 3-4* hotel, sharing 2x double rooms with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed.
· Half day sea kayaking will last approximately 3 hours and is subject to availability at the time of booking. Children should be aged between 2-15 years of age. Participants should be confident with water, able to swim and in good physical health and not be suffering from heart problems, other serious medical conditions or pregnant.
· Your dinner will be based on four people enjoying a 2 course meal from the a la carte menu including one beverage. Any additional food and drink are not included and will be at the winner’s own expense.
· All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of initial correspondence with them.
· Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.