T&Cs: Meerkat Movies 2018
CTM – Terms and Conditions – All Brands!
Meerkat Movies on Capital, Radio X, Classic FM, Capital XTRA, LBC, Heart, Smooth, Gold Radio Networks, May 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition/ http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/, http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/, http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/, http://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/, http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/, https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/, http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/terms-conditions/, (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Meerkat Movies’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 21.05.18 to 24.06.18 on across Heart FM, Classic FM, Smooth, Capital FM, Capital XTRA, Radio X, LBC, Classic FM and Gold FM Radio Networks (the “Radio Stations”) with one shared prize.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.smoothradio.com, www.capitalfm.com, www.radiox.co.uk, www.classicfm.com, www.capitalxtra.com, www.heart.co.uk, www.mygoldmusic.com, www.lbc.co.uk and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 21.05.18 and close at 23:59 on 24.06.18.
- Entrants must answer a question on the competition page to enter.
- From all eligible and correct entries across all stations involved in this promotion, one winner will be drawn at random
- Entrant must be 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Return flights for four people to Los Angeles, USA
- Fully inclusive car hire for the duration of the winners stay
- 4 Nights’ accommodation at The Line Hotel
- Universal Studios and Movie Stars' Homes Tour for four people. Includes:
- Behind the scenes tour of the world-famous studios
- See where Hollywood movies are made
- Hundreds of rides
- Shows and attractions
- Cruise along Rodeo Drive, the sunset strip and see Hollywood sign
- Professional guide and driver
- ESTA visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser, should be booked 4 months in advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays (both UK and USA).
- Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination and will depart from a London airport only. Direct flights are not guaranteed and include two pieces of checked luggage for the whole group only. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Driver must be over the age of 25 and have held a full clean driver’s license for a minimum of 2 years. Fully inclusive refers to unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, theft protection, local taxes and airport fees. Driver must also hold a valid credit card (not debit card) with a minimum of between £500- £1,000 (dependent on car hire company) available for security deposit, which is refundable upon safe return of the vehicle.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on four people sharing a Hollywood Hills double/double room with en-suite bathroom on a room only basis. At least one guest must be over the age of 21.
- Universal Studios and Movie Stars' Homes Tour is subject to availability at the time of booking. Tour will last approximately 9.30 hours and includes admission to Universal Studios Hollywood, Movie Stars' Homes Tour and a professional driver/guide.
- For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected. Should the winner purchase their ESTA through a third party rather than the official site, NDL will only reimburse the actual cost of the ESTA and not any of the fees involved.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.