Online T&Cs: HISTORY 'Why Does Everyone Hate The English?'
A&E Networks on Radio X October, November 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to A&E Networks radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Sunday 7th October to Friday 9th November on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must Go online to radiox.co.uk, answer the question and register their details. Online entry will open and close during the following dates:
Burst 1 - to run from Sunday 7th at 00:01 – Friday 12th October at 23:59
Burst 2 - to run from Saturday 13th at 00:01 – Friday 19th October at 23:59
Burst 3 - to run from Saturday 20th at 00:01 - Friday 26th October at 23:59
Burst 4 - to run from Saturday 27th October at 00:01 – Friday 2nd November at 23:59
Burst 5 - to run from Saturday 3rd November at 00:01 – Friday 9th November at 23:59
The competition will have 5 burst and these will live from Sundays to Fridays (for 5 weeks) driving to watch Why We Hate the English on the History channel.
- One winner will be picked from each burst, the winner will be chosen at random and notified by Global.
- 5. Eligibility:
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is £1,000 to be won each week – cash prize will be fulfilled by Global via cheque
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.