General ticket and CD giveaways on Radio X
Here are the general terms and conditions for Radio X ticket and CD giveaway competitions.
The following applies to ticket, iTunes and CD giveaways where there are no separate terms listed here
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found here) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ticket, iTunes downloads and CD giveaways (the “Competition") that run on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must follow the instructions given on air by the presenter, e.g.:
Send a text message with the keyword (and answer where applicable) to 83936 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air OR
Call the number given on air by the presenter. Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. The winner will be picked at random and announced on air during the show.
5. Winners may be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another winner selected at random.
Unless otherwise stated:
6. There is no age restriction for entering
7. Multiple entries are permitted
8. The prize details will be given out on air by the presenter
9. Tickets may be subject to venue restrictions. Photographic ID may be required. The winner acknowledges that in the event that the artist does not perform on the relevant date, or that the concert does not take place as specified for any reason, Radio X does not accept responsibility in these circumstances and no alternative prize will be provided. Travel and accommodation are not included.
11. Must be 13+ and in [UK]. iTunes 10.0 or later, compatible products and services required.
12. iTunes and iTunes Store are trade marks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries.
13. This promotion is not sponsored by iTunes or Apple. TM Apple Inc. and (c) 2013 iTunes S.a.r.l.