Terms and conditions: Fusion Presents Kings Of Leon
Terms and conditions for the competition currently running on Radio X.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Fusion Presents… Kings Of Leon’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 12th August to Friday 16th August on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message and keyword to the number given on-air (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- A Presenter will recite the beginning lyrics of a popular Kings Of Leon song, it will be in the style of someone from deep-south America for entertainment purposes. The listener will be asked to identify the song to win the prize.
- One entrant will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries and will be brought to air to take part. If the first randomly selected entrant fails to get the answer correct, another entrant will be selected at random and this will be repeated until a winner is found.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
- There will be a total of five competition rounds between Monday 12th August – Friday 16th August on the Radio X network. One competition round will take place each day between 0630-1000.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to be eligible to win.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person, per day; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- There will be a total of five competition rounds between Monday 12th August – Friday 16th August on the Radio X network. One competition round will take place each day between 0630-1000 and the prize for each day will be stated on air by the Presenter, as detailed below:
- Prize details:
- 1 x pair of tickets per winner to Fusion Presents… Kings Of Leon on 30th August 2019 in Liverpool
- Return train travel to Liverpool from anywhere in the UK
- 1 night stay in the Hope Street Hotel in Liverpool
- Fusion Presents Organisers will send tickets directly to each set of winners
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.