Terms & Conditions for Bushstock Festival 2019
5 June 2019, 18:33
See the terms and conditions for John Kennedy's June Bushtock competition.
X-Posure Bushstick Radio X, [June 2019]
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.radiox.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘[X-Posure Boaty Weekender]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 5June 10pm to 5June 11pm on Radio X.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Send a text message with the word “BUSHSTOCK” to 83936. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. Mechanic - text-to-win.
5. Winner will be chosen at random from correct entries, and called by the producer.
6. This competition is open to over 18s only
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Two tickets to Bushstock Festival (Guest list). Provided by Bushstock.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.