Dave Zapped October 2018
Dave & Zapped on Radio X, October & November 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Dave & Zapped’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 22nd October 2018 to 4th November 2018 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to RadioX.co.uk and locate the competiton page.
- Online entry will open at 0600 on 22/10/18 and close at 2359 on 4/11/18.
- Entrants will need to complete a personality quiz to find out which “Zapped” character they are most like. Once completing the quiz, they will need to register their details.
- From all correct and eligible entries received, 1 x winner will be picked at random and contacted within 1 week of the competition closing date on the details they provided at the point of entry.
- Entrants must be 18 and over and a resident in the UK.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 1 x 55in Samsung Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR
- 12-month TalkTalk Fast Broadband + TV Plus Box + TV Select
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group (on behalf of Global) reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- TalkTalk Faster Broadband, TV Plus Box and TV Select will be provided for 12 months. Should the winner wish to continue with their subscription, they may do so at their own cost. Should the winner not wish to continue their subscription at their own cost, they must cancel it at least one month before the end of their subscription. Winner will be required to open a TalkTalk account and direct debit in their own name, however they will be provided with the funds towards the service. TalkTalk Service will be subject to availability at the winner’s address. Should the service not be provided in the winner’s local area, an alternative service will be offered. TalkTalk is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- The £500 will be in the form of a cheque, made payable to the winner only and be sent within 28 working days from the date of winning.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.