On Air T&Cs: Dave & Beat the Internet November 2018
Dave & Beat the Internet on Radio X, November 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Dave & Beat the Internet’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on the 10/11/18 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the key word given out on air to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”).
- Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- 2 entrants will be selected at random from all eligible entries and brought to air.
- The Entrant selected will be called by the presenter. They will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrant 1 will be represented by John Robins. Entrant 2 will be represented by Elis James.
- The show Producer will read out a redacted Google search title. On behalf of their caller John and Elis will take it in turns to give the correct top search result.
- Whoever is the first to identify one of the most searched results will win the competition prize for their contestant.
- If both identify a most searched result in one competition round then the higher of the two results will be the winner.
- Entrants are not permitted to influence John and Elis’s guesses.
- Winners will be told on air if they have won and contacted off air to arrange their prize.
- Entrants can be any age but must be resident in the UK.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person per day of the competition; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There is one prize of:
- 1 x Apple iPad Pro 64GB. Features Include:
10.5-Inch multi-touch screen. Wi-Fi enabled.
- 1 x Apple iPad Pro Smart Keyboard. Features include:
Full size keyboard. Fully portable
- 1 x Amazon echo Plus. Features include:
Compatible with iPad. Bluetooth compatible
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.