Chris Moyles Pubcast 2019 Terms and Conditions
30 September 2019, 08:00 | Updated: 14 October 2019, 00:02
Terms and conditions for downloading the 2019 Chris Moyles Show Pubcast
Terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ and https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to the Chris Moyles Pubcast 2019.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647). Global Charities is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
Global’s Make Some Noise is an appeal operated by Global Charities, a registered charity in England & Wales (1091657) & Scotland (SC041475)
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 0333 200 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the download is Radio X.
3. Anyone who texts the keyword (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
How to receive The Chris Moyles Pubcast
4. Entrants must send a text message with the keyword PUB to 83936 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 0800 Monday 30th September (the “Opening Time”) until 2359 Sunday 13th October.
5. Entrants will receive a bounceback text message with a link to download or stream the Pubcast. The text will also inform them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £5 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £5 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition. 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to receive the Pubcast. Cancelling the donation will not affect your ability to download or stream the Pubcast.
7. For best results, it is recommended you stream or download the Pubcast using Global Player available for free via your device’s app store.
8. For users unable to use their mobile to donate and download the Pubcast you may purchase the Pubcast for £5 (net proceeds, at least £3.90 per purchase, go to Global’s Make Some Noise) via link: https://www.makesomenoise.com//product/the-chris-moyles-show-pubcast-2019/
9. Download is for personal use only. It is forbidden to share or upload the audio e.g. to file sharing sites. Sharing the audio will reduce potential charitable donations.
8. You must be 18 or over.
9. You must enter from a UK mobile.
10. You may enter ONCE only.