A&E Networks The Curse of Oak Island January 2019
A&E Networks ‘The Curse of Oak Island’ on Radio X, January 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘A&E Networks’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 7th January 2019 to Wednesday 31st January 2019 on Radio X (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to radiox.co.uk, answer the question and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 16.00 on Monday 7th January 2019 and close at 23.59 on Wednesday 31stJanuary 2019.
- From all correct eligible entries, one winner will be picked at random and notified by Global.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will win the following prize:
- Return flights for two people to Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Full inclusive car hire for the duration of your stay
- 5 Nights’ accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
- Oak Island Experience for two people which includes: access to the island and the Interpretation Center, guided tour of several spots on the island, learn the history of the island, see artefacts found on the island
- Travel insurance
- Canadian ETAs
Additional Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Canada).
- Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winner’s nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed.
- Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- For all trips to Canada, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ETA (electronic tourist visa) from the Canadian Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ETA will be deported from the Canada upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ETA visa requirements of Canada. Approval is at the discretion of the Canada Embassy and Global cannot be held responsible for this being rejected. Should the winner purchase their ETA through a third party rather than the official site, Global will only reimburse the actual cost of the ETA and not any of the fees involved.
- Driver must be over the age of 25 and have held a full clean driver’s license for a minimum of 2 years. Fully inclusive refers to unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, the ft protection, local taxes and airport fees. Driver must also hold a valid credit card (not debit card) with a minimum of between £500-£1,000 (dependant on car hire company) available for security deposit, which is refundable upon safe return of the vehicle.
- Hotel will be classed as a 4 Star and will be based on two people sharing a double room within-suite bathroom on a room only basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. At least one guest must be over the age of 21.
- Oak Island Experience tour will last approximately 2 – 2.5hours and is subject to availability at the time of booking. Experience is only available when the Interpretation Center is open which is during the summer months starting in May. Dates to be announced for 2019 in February 2019.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.