Win the final pair of tickets to Elis & John’s live show
15 December 2018, 09:00 | Updated: 15 December 2018, 13:04
One last pair of tickets is up for grabs to the sold out show at London’s Comedy Store this Christmas.
Elis James and John Robins are to perform a special live show for Christmas. In John's words, “To celebrate not being sacked for 250 shows, we have decided to broadcast live from The Comedy Store on December 22nd 2018."
Elis & John: 250 Shows And Still Vibing… in support of Global’s Make Some Noise has sold out already, but we have one final pair of tickets up for grabs right here.
To get involved and be in with a chance of winning, text the word COMEDY to 83936.
Entries will be open from 1pm on Saturday 15th December, and close during the show. So keep it Radio X to enter. Keep your phone handy during the show, we may be calling you.
Texts cost your standard network rate, plus once you've entered we'll do the bit that raises the money for all those good causes and will automatically take a donation of £5, unless you text CANCEL as instructed in the first text message we send you. 100% of your donation will go to Global's Make Some Noise. You must be 18 or over to take part and available to attend the show in London on Saturday 22nd December.
Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Global’s Make Some Noise is Radio X's very own charity, supporting small but brilliant projects across the UK which help children, young people and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity. By supporting Global’s Make Some Noise, you’ll be helping small projects make a big difference, so thank you. More information is available at makesomenoise.com.
ELIS JAMES AND JOHN ROBINS TICKET COMPETITION
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Radio X’s general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is RADIO X.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to Radio X’s shortcode. (COMEDY – 83936). (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 13:00 on Saturday 15th December 2018 (the “Opening Time”). The closing time will be announced on air before 16:00.
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £5 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £5 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £5 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. After the Text Message Line closing time, Entrants will be selected at random from all of the entries received during the valid entry period.
8. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. if the call is not answered, goes to voicemail, or the entrant is driving, or the quality of the call is not sufficient for broadcast (at the Promoter’s discretion), the chance to win the prize will be forfeited. Another entrant will be selected as above. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
9. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
10. You can enter up to 6 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £5 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
11. The prize is the final pair of tickets to the sold-out live show ‘Elis & John 250 Shows and Still Vibing’, at the Comedy Store, London. The show is held at 1pm on Saturday 22nd December only.
12. This is a one-off event. No substitute dates, venues, prizes or cash alternatives are available.
13. The prize is non-transferable and must not be resold.
Specific prize terms:
14. All incidental expenses, including travel, food, drink and accommodation, are the responsibility of the prize-winner.
15. Radio X and Global Radio cannot be held responsible in circumstances where the Event is changed or cancelled for reasons outside of their control.
17. The winner and their guests must be 18 or over on the date of the show, and bring photographic proof of identity
18. The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
19. We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
20. This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647).
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.