Lady Gaga Responds To Glastonbury 2017 Rumours
25 October 2016, 15:47
The Mother Monster has shed some light on whether she's been approached by the festival.
Lady Gaga has given a tight-lipped response to the rumours that she could be headlining Glastonbury 2017.
When asked by NME if she was approached to headline the festival, the singer maintained her Poker Face, replying: “Glaaaastonbury! I don’t have permission to say anything about that”.
Talking about future tour dates, and whether she'd return to her huge productions, she said: “What I would say to those who are terrified that I’ll never again embrace absurdity or the avant-garde is ‘think again.
“Because that is my favourite thing.”
So far, Radiohead are the only act to be confirmed for the Somerset festival, with Glastonbury announcing last week that they'll be headlining Friday night of the Pyramid Stage.
However, Emily Eavis soon dampened music-lovers hopes about Daft Punk and The Stone Roses joining Tom Yorke and co.
The festival organiser revealed: “There was a news story that said Daft Punk and Stone Roses. That’s not true. I don’t know where that came from.”