Your chance to run the 2020 London Marathon!
12 July 2019, 17:57 | Updated: 12 July 2019, 17:58
Run the London Marathon for Radio X’s charity, Global's Make Some Noise.
Radio X have spots in one of the world’s biggest and most iconic marathons, so join us now and take on the epic 26.2 mile challenge across the capital.
You can follow in the footsteps of Radio X's Toby and Pippa who have both smashed the race to raise money for Radio X’s charity, Global’s Make Some Noise.
By joining our team and raising money for Make Some Noise you’ll be changing the lives of children and young people living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity.
Places are limited so don’t miss out on the chance to experience that finish line feeling!
By running for Radio X you’ll receive:
• A post-race reception at Global HQ here in Leicester Square, just steps away from the finish line. We'll provide you with a massage to help your aching limbs, refreshments for you and your supporters, and even give you a peek behind the scenes of Radio X with a studio tour.
• Support every step of the way - from the moment you register, right up until the race. You'll be put in contact with a dedicated member of staff who will be on hand to advise you.
• Fundraising materials including t-shirts, collection buckets and tins to help you with your activities.
• A Global's Make Some Noise running vest to wear with pride on the big day.
• Support from the Make Some Noise cheering team at the race - making lots of noise to spur you on, of course!
To be part of our team, we'll ask you to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £100 and commit to raising a minimum of £2,000 for Make Some Noise.
Global’s Make Some Noise
For small charities that change young lives.
Life is tough for a child or young person living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity. It can be very isolating for them and their family.
Make Some Noise is there to fund vital equipment and life-changing services to help children and young people through challenging times, including therapy, counselling, nursing and support groups.