THANK YOU For Helping Global's Make Some Noise!
6 October 2017, 09:05 | Updated: 21 August 2018, 18:30
On Friday 6 October Radio X teamed up with our sister stations to raise money for small projects which help youngsters and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity.
Global’s Make Some Noise is Radio X’s very own charity, supporting brilliant small projects across the UK, which help youngsters and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity.
On Friday 6 October Radio X teamed up with our sister stations across the Global family - Capital, Capital Xtra, Classic, Heart, Smooth, LBC and Gold for GLOBAL’S MAKE SOME NOISE DAY, to raise money and give a voice to small projects that don’t get heard.
There are loads of ways that you can get involved…
You can donate right here!
By making a donation to Global’s Make Some Noise, you can help small projects make a big impact, and change the lives of youngsters living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity throughout the UK.
- £5 could pay for a teddy bear for a child to hold during their first bereavement support session.
- £5 could fund an information pack, helping parents to spot the early signs of liver disease in new born babies. Early diagnosis can save lives.
- £10 funds an hour’s phone call to provide vital support and advice to a parent whose child has been diagnosed with autism.
- £20 could pay for a respite session, allowing a young carer to take a break from their responsibilities at home to have fun with other young carers who understand their situation.
- £25 could fund a physiotherapy session, helping a child with a life-limiting illness to have the best chance at a comfortable life, despite their condition.
- £30 could fund a one-to-one support session for a family who has just found out that their child is deaf.
Global’s Make Some Noise is an appeal operated by Global Charities, a registered charity in England and Wales (1091657) and Scotland (SC041475).