On Air Now
The Kickabout with Johnny Vaughan 11am - 1pm
26 August 2014, 18:03
A demo version of the Oasis classic She's Electric has been revealed ahead of the release of a reissue of (What's The Story) Morning Glory?
The release is the second in the Oasis: Chasing The Sun series, following May's release of Definitely Maybe.
(What’s The Story) Morning Glory? is Oasis’s biggest-selling album, with 22 million copies sold worldwide. On release in October 1995 it spent 10 weeks at No.1 and is the 5th biggest-selling album in UK chart history.
(What’s The Story) Morning Glory? features many of Oasis’s biggest singles, including Don’t Look Back In Anger, Wonderwall, Some Might Say, and Roll With It, and won the Best Album at the 1996 Brit Awards, with Oasis also taking Best British Group and Best Video awards.
Big Brother Recordings have revealed the contents of the Super Deluxe Box Set of (What’s The Story) Morning Glory?, which is released on 29 September 2014.
The reissue will be packaged in a large gift box and will include:
• Coffee Table Book containing rare and unseen photos
• Replica of the original promo cassette including Step Out, which was removed before release
• 7 inch vinyl A: Hello (Demo) B: She’s Electric (Demo), Hello is exclusive to box set
• 12 inch vinyl replica of original 1995 industry promo A: Cum on Feel The Noize B: Champagne Supernova (Lynch Mob Beats Remix)
• Roll With It Cigarette Papers, a replica of the original 1995 promo item
• 180 gram Double 12 inch Vinyl in gatefold sleeve
• Deluxe 3 x CD Album
• Set of 3 Postcards & 12 x 12 inch Art Print
All pre orders of the Super Deluxe Box set via Oasisinet come with a replica of the original Some Might Say 12" featuring B sides Talk Tonight and Acquiesce (Remastered).
(What’s The Story) Morning Glory? will also be available on CD, Special Edition 3 x CD, and 12” vinyl LP.