Win A VIP Ticket Package To Boardmasters Festival
17 July 2017, 06:00
Radio X Sound Of Summer continues with the chance to see Alt-J, Two Door Cinema Club and more by the sea in Cornwall next month…
Boardmasters, Cornwall’s own surf and music festival returns to Fistral Beach and Watergate Bay between 9 and 13 August.
This year has a line-up that includes headliners Two Door Cinema Club, Jamiroquai and Alt-J, plus a bill featuring The Flaming Lips, The Vaccines, Stormzy, Jake Bugg, Slaves, Wild Beasts, Frank Turner, Lucy Rose, The Amazons and many, many more.
For more on this year's festival, head to www.boardmasters.co.uk
Alongside the music, there’s surfing, skate and BMX areas, food, drink, after parties and more, taking place across two stunning locations in Cornwall - the surfing mecca of the UK.
Radio X is offering ONE WINNER the chance to win the following VIP package:
- A Pair of VIP weekend tickets to Boardmasters
- Fast-Track Entry & Free Weekend Parking
- Luxury VIP Camping with Posh Showers and Toilets + VIP Campsite Village
- Access to the VIP Bar with Exclusive Bands & DJs, plus drinks tokens
- Access to Fistral Beach for all Surfing, Skate and BMX competitions
- A pro surfing lesson
- And travel expenses up to £200!
What do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this brilliant package? Simply answer the simple question below.