Keep Me In The Open Gang Of Youths Download 'Keep Me In The Open' on iTunes
Three – Sing It Kitty on Radio X, February/March 2014
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.Radio X.co.uk/terms-conditions apply to ‘Three – Sing It Kitty‘ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 24.02.14 to 02.03.14 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Radio X.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.radiox.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 0600 on 24.02.14 and close at 2359 on 02.03.14
4. Entrants will be required to go to radiox.co.uk and enter their details. Entrants will be required to correctly answer a question to be entered into the draw for a chance to win the prize.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
8. 2 x 16GB iPhone 5c SIM free smartphone handset with Three PAYG SIM and £15.00 Topup.
9. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
10. Handset will be supplied with a Three PAYG SIM with £15.00 credit.
11. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
12. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at any time