Radio X: Wainwright April 2018 Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.radiox.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions" of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the 'Wainwrights' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from Monday 16th April to Friday 27th April 2018 on Radio X.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to Radiox.co.uk and register their details. The must also tell us what their personal mountain is, which they would like to conquer (in a maximum 300 characters).
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 16th April 2018 and close at 12:00 on Friday 27th April 2018.
5. From all valid entries, 1 winner will be selected based on a criteria that Radio X deem to be the most upbeat, epic and adventurous personal challenge.
6. The wining entrant will be and notified by telephone after the competition has closed and will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded or played live on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected.
7. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted after 3 attempts then their entry will become void and Global will reselect another entry. This process will continue until up one entrants has been selected and contacted successfully.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. One winner will receive the prize of £2,000 cash
11. Prize money of £2,000 will be fulfilled in the form of a Cheque within 28 days of the winner being contacted and confirmed.
12. Winner must have a valid, UK bank account.
13. Prize is non-transferable.
14. These terms are subject to English Law and by submitting an entry, entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.