Russell Brand Live Show on Radio X Competition Nov / Dec 2017
Terms and conditions for the competition currently running on Radio X.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.radiox.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘[Russell Brand Live Show]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 11am 19th November 2017 to 1pm 10th December 2017 on Radio X.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send Russell and his on-air team a story of original, creative and entertaining story of a sad time in their lives via Russell@radiox.co.uk with the term LOVE ME in the subject line.
All Entrants selected to play may be required to talk to the presenters and a call may be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. Entrants must send Russell a sad story via email. These will be judged on their own merit by Russell and the on-air team. If they are chosen they will be contacted by one of the show producers. Those contacted must respond within 24 hours or producer are at liberty to contact another entrant.
5. The winner(s) will be picked at the shows own discretion.
6. Winners must be able to make their own way to the Radio X studios at Leicester Square in London on December 17th for no later than 10.30am. If arriving later than 10.30am your place will be forfeited.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. To attend and be part of the audience for a live Russell Brand radio show on December 17th 2017.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
10. Entrants may be filmed and recorded whilst taking part in the Competition and live show. You hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive licence to Global Radio to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute, publish the film or audio and to distribute and/or broadcast such film or audio in whole or in part in all media and in all formats (including transmission by way of analogue transmission, digital audio broadcasting, internet, satellite, television, film, cable or telephony) and to sub-license any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as Global Radio may in its reasonable discretion determine.