Radio X: Split
Split January 2017
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ and http://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/ apply to the ‘Split’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Wednesday 11th January 2017 to Friday 20th January 2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Stations" are Capital Network and Radio X.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Stations.
- Listeners must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details on the Split Competition page.
- They must then correctly answer a question, which is related to Split, and submit their entry to go into the draw to win £1,000. This is a shared prize between Capital Network and Radio X.
- Entry will open at 00:01am on Wednesday 11th January 2017 and close at 23:59pm on Friday 20th January 2017.
- The 1 x winner of the competition will be selected at random on Monday 23rd January 2017 and notified by telephone by Global Radio.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over for all competitions.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- 1 x entrant to win £1,000 to be provided by Global Radio.
- Global Radio will process this via BACs transfer or via cheque.
- Global Radio will contact you via telephone to request all relevant details required to make the transaction.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.