Radio X: Get Into Teaching
Get Into Teaching, Teacher Reunion on Radio X May 2018
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Get Into Teaching, Teacher Reunion radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 14 May 2018 to 20 May 2018 on Radio X (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.radiox.co.uk/win/ locate the competition page and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 14/05/18 and close at 23:59 on 20/05/18.
5. Entrants will be required to answer a multiple-choice question correctly for the chance to win.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries at the end of the campaign and they will be notified on the details provided at entry within 28 days of the competition end date.
7. Entrants must be 16 to be eligible to enter.
8. Prize details:
" Apple MacBook Air
" 256GB storage
" Intel Core i5 dual core
9. Prize Terms & Conditions:
" Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
" McAfee Total Protection software licence is for 12 consecutive months with 1 user licence key. This product is suitable for ages 10 years and over.
" Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
" All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.